Saturday, December 14, 2013

Becoming A Woman Of Excellence

A woman of excellence, is what I long to be.
Filled with your godly wisdom, so it is part of me.
A woman of integrity, no matter what I face.
Standing up for righteousness, and for your saving grace.

A woman of destiny, living out your plan.
Knowing where you'd have me walk, being guided by your hand.

A woman of promise, standing on your word.
Holding on to all the truths, while carrying out your work.

A woman of compassion, for the ones in the dark.
Those that do not know your love, and have darkness in their hearts.

A woman that will never compromise the faith.
With what the world may offer, but will keep the narrow way.

A woman who loves Jesus and will only follow Him.
Gladly to give up the world, so His light can shine within.

A woman of humility, whose words are always true.
Whose life choices mirror time, spent alone with you.

Lord this is my earnest prayer, as a daughter by your grace.
Grow in me these qualities, as I walk with you in faith.



No comments:

Post a Comment